Brickworks is the perfect choice for your San Juan Island wedding.
Photo by Nicolette
We offer an all-inclusive wedding package.
Please fill out an rental agreement form: 2017 Wedding Rental Agreement
1. Use of building, plaza & kitchen for 8 hours. (additional hours can be paid for on request)
2. Use of tables, chairs and full tableware for up to 120 people.
3. AV equipment, including sound system, microphones, projector and drop down screen.
4. Two hour pre-event site based on availability.
5. Managers time and correspondences.
6. List of local wedding vendors, including planners, DJs and photographers.
7. 10% discount offered for booking an Island Grown in the San Juans catering service or florist.
Brickworks was created by the San Juan Islands Agricultural Guild, with the enthusiasm and resources of our local community, to house a year round farmer’s market and support a thriving local, agricultural economy. Having your wedding at Brickworks helps us to continue our mission of bringing quality, locally grown food to the people of San Juan County.
Shoot Any Angle Photography
For 8 hour blocks from 3 – 11pm
Building, Plaza & Kitchen:
2-60 guests $1100
61 – 120 $1500
Additional hours $75 per hour
10% discount for booking an “Island Grown” caterer or florist
Janitorial Fee $200 (sweeping & mopping floors & plaza. Bathroom & kitchen clean).
Additional Cleaning Options: Breakdown of tables, chairs & garbage disposal: $50
Dishwasher on request: $30 per hour